Emirates - Your Friendly Airways


I have travelled through Emirates airlines quite a few times but recently realized that Emirates has maximum number of flights from India and even cheaper than National carrier Indian Airlines. Emirates provide great service, crew is very friendly, food is great, and seats are more comfortable than British and American Airways. Air America sucks big time.


All my travels to Kuwait, Dubai, Cyprus, London and India were through Emirates Airways and all were good experience without any complains. I found economy class to be better and spacious compare to other aircrafts were extra leg space is available.

I have heard a lot of complains like baggage stolen, things missing, flight delayed but never experienced the same during my travels. Crossing my fingers and hoping I don’t get to see any of that.

Dubai was always a part of my travel wish list and got a chance last year to experience the sea, sand and shopping. Dubai Duty Free gives you a chance to shop until you drop; everything is available at the Airport from Ferrari to gold jewelry, chocolates to modern gadgets.

Dubai offers you the best service, all the best to Emirates and hope they keep providing the great service.

No comments:

Post a Comment